"Volunteers are paid in six figures…S-M-I-L-E-S."
~ Gayla LeMaire
Volunteers are the backbone of any good organization, and Providence Speech and Hearing Center is no exception. We utilize approximately 175 volunteers each year who provide more than 2,500 hours of volunteer service. Every day, willing volunteers donate their time and energy filling a wide variety of roles. The impact of volunteers extends beyond the immediate needs they meet.
Providence utilizes volunteer support from students working to become Audiologists or Speech-Language Pathologists. We also work with non-clinical volunteers to assist with customer service, fundraising event planning and execution, office administration, and professional services. The continued commitment from our volunteers helps make our community impact possible.
Current volunteer opportunities:
- Sanitizing Project: flexible days and times
- Administrative support: ongoing, flexible days and times
- Lobby Literacy Program: flexible days and times
- Professional services such as photography, videography
- Preschool support
- Audiology and speech-language pathology students